Posted on September 14, 2021 7:34 PM by Admin
Area 3 includes Red Rock north of Sasco, the walking path north on Patriot Lane, the walking path that runs from Patriot down to Prospector, the pocket park on Independence, and the basin slopes on Patriot and Garrison.
Posted on September 3, 2021 7:33 PM by Admin
Thank you to our residents for reporting damage to the median landscape on Treasure Rd. and Red Rock Rd. A vehicle ran over this area. We were able to contact BrightView who quickly repaired the damage. The damaged plants that were removed will be replaced in the next week.
Posted on August 27, 2021 8:15 PM by Admin
Over the next five weeks, you should see BrightView landscaping crews working their way through the community in the areas outlined below. They'll be focusing one full day on parks each week before moving on to detail work in one of the areas below. Next week, Aug. 30-Sept. 3, crews will be in Area 1.
- Area 1 (orange) includes Sasco and Aguirre from The Dollar General to Colony.
- Area 2 (light blue) includes Red Rock south of Sasco, Spirit Lane north of Sasco, the park on Prospector, the walking path north along the back of the homes, the fire station, and the basin slopes on Ranch Road.
- Area 3 (green) includes Red Rock north of Sasco, the walking path north on Patriot Lane, the walking path that runs from Patriot down to Prospector, the pocket park on Independence, and the basin slopes on Patriot and Garrison.
- Area 4 (pink) includes the walking path south of Treasure Road, the park on Pioneer Road, and the basin slopes south of Sasco and west of Colony.
- Area 5 (dark blue) includes Sasco west of Colony, the park on Spirit Lane, and the basin slopes on Miner-Reunion-Garrison south and Presidio.
Posted on August 20, 2021 11:02 AM by Admin
With the most recent storms, there has been major storm damage to our common area landscape. The Board of Directors along with management has diligently worked with BrightView to assess all the damage.
A full report detailing options for storm damage remediation has been obtained and is under review. The Board of Directors and management will also work with the county to determine county responsibility and in turn save the association on cost.
BrightView has cleaned up the majority of the walkways and high traffic areas, however, you may encounter small mounds of dirt or rock until a decision is made.
Great News! BrightView Landscape has been tackling the recent overgrowth of weeds from the recent storms. You will be able to visually see this by the orange tone that the chemical gives the weeds once sprayed. If you find an area that you believe needs additional attention please feel free to connect with management.